Junior Project Manager
Biometric voter registration for the Chad elections. Identity control at European borders. Or forensic biometrics to identify criminal suspects. To name just a few of the solutions you can contribute to at HSB Identification. This complex environment with multiple stakeholders makes you as project manager of high importance!
What you are going to do
Your responsibilities as junior project manager:
- Make sure projects are finished in time
- Manage project team to achieve goals
- Understand project objectives and technical specifications
- Apply project management methods
- Organize project activities including documentation
- Report to stakeholders about progress and planning
- Identity and manage gaps
- Satisfy customers and stakeholders
Planning and organizational skills are among your competences. You focus on on-time project delivery with a solution of high-quality for a satisfied customer. Travelling to physically meet the customer is part of the job.
This is what you do it for
At HSB Identification you are part of a special mission: to help millions of people around the world to create their own unique identity. Enabling them to identify themselves, cross boundaries, vote and use healthcare. You work together with about twenty colleagues in a nice and collegial ‘family’ with a lot of expertise and a big heart for the business. As a project leader you have a central role within our organization.
- Salary between €2750,- and € 4250,-
- Annual bonus based on your personal growth and business goals
- Hybrid working possibilities
- Budget and lot of freedom to develop your skills and knowledge
- Pension plan
- Travel allowance
This is what we would like you to have
- Bachelor degree
- Experience in project management within IT is a plus
- Willingness to travel internationally
- Strong communication skills in Dutch and English (verbally and in writing)
- Well-organized and hands on mentality
Your personal motivation is more important to us than your CV. So even if you can’t tick all the requirements, we warmly invite you to respond. You can learn most skills too, can’t you? If any questions came up, don’t hesitate to call +348 433080!