Biometric voter registration for the Chad elections. Identity control at European borders. Or forensic biometrics to identify criminal suspects. These are a few solutions you can contribute to as a pre sales engineer at HSB Identification. Collect market information and work together in the sales team to win new deals. Are you the colleague who can fulfill that role?
What you are going to do
Your responsibilities as Pre Sales Engineer:
- Contribute in proposal and tender preparations
- Review customer requirements
- Design customer solutions
- Create product descriptions
- Communicate with hardware/software suppliers
- Stay informed of market developments and innovations
You are in close contact with our customers, suppliers and colleagues. You are aware of latest product developments and will apply your knowledge in proposals for our clients.
What is in it for you
At HSB Identification you are part of a special mission: to help millions of people around the world with a unique identity. It enables them to identify themselves, cross boundaries, vote for elections and use healthcare. You work together with about twenty colleagues in a nice and collegial ‘family’ with a lot of expertise and a big heart for the business. As pre sales engineer you have a central role within our organization.
- Salary between €2750,- and € 4250,-
- Annual bonus based on personal growth and business goals
- Hybrid working possibilities (our office in Woerden is only 5 minutes away from the railway station)
- Budget and lot of freedom to develop your skills and knowledge
- Pension plan
- Travel allowance
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor degree in a technical direction
- Strong communication skills in Dutch and English
- Hands on mentality
Your personal motivation is more important to us than your CV. So even if you can’t tick all the requirements, we warmly invite you to respond. You can learn most skills too, can’t you? If any questions came up, don’t hesitate to call +348 433080!