We are recruiting smart application developers to enable us to expand our position in the digital identity market. Self-organizing and pro-active software engineers, who like to play a key role in making the world more inclusive and secure.
Our digital identity solutions have social impact. By using biometric technologies people can uniquely identify themselves, participate in social benefit programs, travel safely, make use of healthcare and participate in fair elections. We develop applications with our own software platform and work on innovations to match fingerprints, faces, irises and other modalities. Based in The Netherlands our company deploys solutions for global customers.
• Understanding customer specifications and translating this to functional specifications
• Responsible for design and realization of products or solutions
• Minimum build failure on account of integration issues, and acts quickly when failures are detected
• Team member, collaborate, support and guide other colleagues
• Plays an active role in detecting product and solution enhancements
Depending on your profile you work with mobile applications, webportals, middleware, but also on large scale databases.
• Bachelor or a Master Degree in Software Engineering, Informatics, Computer Science or equivalent
• Experience with (a combination of) C#, PHP and/or Android Studio; Delphi is “nice to have”
• Deployment on operating systems like Microsoft Windows, Android and Linux
• Preferably knowledge of databases like Oracle, Microsoft SQL, MySQL, Postgress
• Soft skills: team player, analytical, involved, quality consciousness, problem solver
• Good employee benefits
• Challenging assignments
• Friendly atmosphere and open culture
HSB Identification BV
3446 AH Woerden